BW GasAlertMicro 5 IR
Price: From $1,455.00 to $2,105.00
Manufacturer: BW Technologies
**NOTE: Not all possible configurations are shown above. For help configurating your GasAlertMicro 5 IR, please call 866-451-2257 or 805-576-7625**
5-Gas Detector for H2S, CO, O2, SO2, PH3, NH3, NO2, HCN, Cl2, ClO2, O3, %LEL Combustibles and CO2. The GasAlertMicro 5 IR portable gas detector simultaneously monitors up to five atmospheric hazards including carbon dioxide (CO2), oxygen (O2), combustible gas (%LEL), and a wide selection of toxic gases. Compact and lightweight, GasAlertMicro 5 IR activates audible, visual and vibrating alarms in the event of a low, high, TWA or STEL alarm condition.
- 0-5% vol (0-50,000 ppm) measurement of carbon dioxide
- Integral concussion-proof enclosure for the most rugged environments
- Continuous LCD shows simultaneous gas concentrations for up to five gases
- Two power options: three AA alkaline batteries or a rechargeable battery pack
- Simple automatic calibration procedure; compatible with BW’s MicroDock II system
- Provides 95 dB alarm tone, two bright wide-angled alarm bars and internal vibrating alarm for high noise areas
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
Full function self-test of sensor, battery and circuit integrity, and audible/visual alarms
Two year warranty including sensors(1 year NH3)
Complete with monitor and sensors (as specified), sensor compartment cover for diffusion operation, calibration adaptor and hose, quick reference guide and technical documentation CD, integral concussion-proof boot, and three AA alkaline batteries.
Confined Space Kits:
Includes standard version contents plus foam lined carrying case for instrument and accessories, 34 L cylinder(s) of calibration gas required for sensors installed, 0.5 LPM/1.0 LPM calibration regulator (male) and tubing.
Standard version contents plus sealed rechargeable nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) battery pack and slip-in charger cradle with 120/230 Vac AC/DC adaptor.
Includes standard version contents plus motorized pump and cover, 12in./30cm sample probe with hydrophobic barrier (water trap) and particulte filters, 5 ft/1.5m sampling tube, three spare particulate filters and one spare water trap filter.
Include standard version contents plus memory card and BW Fleet Manager software for downloading, evaluating and archiving monitoring results.
Or Fax Purchase Order To